The Doubles Masterclass: Serve Team Strategy
How to win your serve using better tactics & becoming the smartest player on the doubles court
Do you struggle to hold your serve in doubles? Hint: It might be your partner's fault ;)
Does your partner always seem to lose their serve at the worst time?!
In our 2nd course of The Doubles Masterclass, we uncover the absolute best strategies for the serving team in doubles.
These are not your normal doubles strategies...
In these courses, we give doubles a whole new mindset.
We help you understand the game of doubles on a deeper level than you ever have before.
We're not just telling you where to serve, and what to do at the net like most doubles courses. We teach you the "WHY" behind every strategy.
This means that every time you step onto the court, you'll be the smartest player, and have a better understanding of how to hold your serve in any situation.
You'll be coming up with your own doubles strategies!
Who Is This Course For?
These strategies work best for:
- League & tournament tennis players worldwide.
- USTA 3.0 to 4.5 level players.
- People who have the fundamental groundstrokes, serve, and volleys down, but who have never used strategies for doubles.
- People who play a lot of doubles leagues and tournaments, but feel like they aren’t improving as much as they want.
- Tennis players who have been STUCK at the same level for 12 months or more.
- Feel like you lose your serve too often.
- Feel like your partner loses their serve too often.
- Have trouble coming up with game plans to beat other teams.
- Want to improve your ability to adjust during matches and hold serve easier.
- Aren't sure what to do at the net when their partner is serving.
- Have never used different serving formations.
this course will help you tremendously!
Who This Course Is NOT For
This type of course isn’t for everyone. If any of the following describe you, then this is probably not a good fit.
- You’re a complete beginner at tennis, and don’t have the fundamental shots down yet.
- You’re primarily a singles player, and not interested in doubles.
- You’re a 5.0+ or open level player.
- You want help with technique - add pace to your serve, or fix your backhand (we do not teach technique or specific shots, only strategy)
- Over 20 year of experience playing and coaching tennis.
- I’m a former College Tennis Player.
- In college, I was coached by a former pro doubles player. He played all 4 grand slams and reached the quarterfinals of Wimbledon.
- I currently work with several pro tour level strategy coaches who work with ATP & WTA top 10 players.
- Doubles writer for the Women's Tennis Blog.
- 4.5 Men’s and Mixed Doubles Champion in Texas (2017) - after losing to 4.0 players 1 year earlier.
- I used these strategies to go 11-1 in league in 2019 including 3-0 at USTA Nationals.
- Tiffany, USTA 3.5 - Austin TX
About The Tennis Tribe
I started The Tennis Tribe in 2016 as a place to share my doubles lessons that I’ve learned. Since then, it’s grown significantly...
- Over 20,000 visitors every month use The Tennis Tribe to become better at tennis.
- Over 800 people are signed up the the doubles newsletter from around the world.
- Over 10,000 views on Youtube where I create video lessons.
- I’ve published over 50 written lessons, 20+ videos lessons, given a number of "doubles workshops", and worked with ATP & WTA strategy coaches over the past few years.
What You'll Learn from This Course
This course is ALL about holding serve in doubles. Here are several areas we cover...
- The principles, foundation, & mindset to control points as the serving team.
- Why the net player should hit the 1st shot after the return.
- The best strategies for serving in the deuce & ad courts.
- How the net player should attack the T-Serves, Body Serves, and Wide Serves, on both sides.
- What to do if someone is left-handed.
- Where to serve on BIG points!
- How to force more missed returns & get free points from your opponent.
- What to do if your partner has a weak serve?
- What to do if your partner has weak volleys?
- How to best use different serving formations: Traditional, I-Formation, & Australian
Frequently Asked Questions
"The tips are simply explained and don’t over-verbalize as done in some lessons. Very practical and feasible to start using next time I play. Nicely done."
- You get lifetime access to the Doubles Masterclass: Serve Team Strategy
- Access to over 15 videos, all about serve strategy.
- Exclusive access to discounts on future courses.
- An On-Court Doubles Playbook - print it and put it in your tennis bag to review during matches.
- Access to My Personal Email - anytime you have a question about mindset, strategy or anything doubles, email me. I'll personally give you my best advice.